User Behaviour and CAV Forums Meeting
29 February @ 12:00 - 16:00Members Only
The ITS UK User Behaviour Forum in conjunction with the CAV Forum will be meeting at WMG, the University of Warwick, on Thursday 29 February (12pm-4pm GMT).
The session will be looking at systems thinking when applied to road safety and how this in turn, then integrates into the user behaviour perspective.
There will be presentations from the University of Warwick, AtkinsRealis, PACTS and the West of England Combined Authority, as well as a panel discussion exploring and reflecting on the Automated Vehicles Bill and what it means for the end user.
- Introductions from University of Warwick (WMG) and ITS UK
- Systems thinking and road safety, Aston Brand, Senior Consultant and John-Paul Doherty, Associate Technical Director, Atkins
- WMG on Systems Engineering, Siddartha Khastgir, Head of Verification and Validation for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, University of Warwick
- Road Safety and how this integrates into User Behaviour, Jamie Hassall, Executive Director, PACTS
- A Local Authority perspective, from the West of England Combined Authority
- Panel discussion – Reflections on the Automated Vehicles Bill and what it means for the end user