We support 150+ members from both the private and public sector, and covering all sizes and disciplines.
Our members are at the cutting-edge of technology, working in areas like Mobility as a Service (MaaS), traffic management and enforcement, integrated transport, data analytics, sensing and monitoring, connected and autonomous vehicles, active travel, public transport services, smart ticketing and much more.
Forums & Events
- More than 30 events held a year.
- 15 Forums dedicated to the latest industry issues and updates.
- Exclusive Dinners with senior policy makers, for our Executive Members.
- Parliamentary Reception held annually.
- Industry-leading Annual Conference & President’s Dinner.
- Breakfast briefings, webinars, roundtables and much more!
- Representation to Government on key issues for the sector.
- Opportunity for members to feed into consultations and policy reports.
- Regular media engagement and coverage on behalf of the industry.
- Opportunity to join ITS UK’s Advocacy & Public Affairs Group.
- Engagement across the political spectrum and across the UK and its devolved nations and regions.
- Key events with Ministers and senior political stakeholders.
- With ITS UK you join a global community of intelligent transport organisations.
- Regular trade missions both in the UK and overseas, with a range of international markets.
- 35+ agreements signed with ITS organisations across the world.
- Support at international trade shows, including the ITS World and European Congresses.
- Representation of the UK industry at a range of global events.
- Representation on the BSI Standards Committee EPL/278 on ITS.
- Briefings on the latest technical updates across the sector.
- Opportunities to feed into the latest standards in ITS.
- Participation in key industry groups, such as National Highways’ Operational Technology Community.
- Opportunities to hear the latest technical developments across the industry.
- The latest information and intelligence sent to your inbox every Monday morning.
- Opportunity to input into the ITS UK Annual Review, with a physical copy shared with every member.
- Government announcements, reports and publications shared directly with members.
- Regular updates on key ITS issues and topics.
- Opportunities to network with local authorities and national transport bodies
Celebrating the sector
- Opportunity to submit projects and individuals for our Annual ITS UK Awards.
- Share your news and announcements, for ITS UK to circulate across the sector.
- Opportunity to enter our Early Careers Forum Essay Competition.
- Present at one of our many events, to promote your work.
- Celebrate the role of Women in ITS, through our WITS Group.