- This event has passed.
2 November @ 14:00 - 15:30
The ITS UK Enforcement Forum will be meeting online on Thursday 2 November, 2-3.30pm, to hear a number of updates from the sector.
This online roundtable will provide attendees the opportunity to feed in their thoughts on a number of issues. The session will include:
- Update on the ‘Let’s Get HOTA Working’ Campaign – Max Sugarman, Chief Executive, ITS UK
- Acusensus: Heads Up – update and key findings – Geoff Collins, General Manager, Acusensus
- PACTS update on road safety – stopping unfair enforcement and inconsiderate driving – Jamie Hassall, Executive Director, PACTS
- CPOS’s role in enforcement – Bhavita Lachani, Senior Security and Enforcement Technology Manager, Transport for London
- Using Forensic Enchancement and Analysis Software to Improve Law Enforcement – Amber Riley, Sales Manager, Cubic
Please do join us for this session where we’ll be discussing the latest key issues for the sector.